Crypto Gaming is a digital, blockchain-based platform for fair, safe, and win-win gambling. Presently, most of the blockchain-based gambling games cannot get rid of the short-lived fate, and the competition is fierce.
However, people still believe in the power of blockchain, in the market potential of gambling, and believe in the magic of the blockchain gambling game. Blockchain provides technical convenience as well as conditions for gambling games.
On the other hand, gambling games promote the landing of blockchain and ecological prosperity. This is where Crypto Gaming comes into play.
Crypto Gaming Intervention
The Crypto Gaming team is committed to creating a fair, safe, and win-win gambling platform that will promote the development and prosperity of the blockchain technology. This, in the end, will lead to faster growth of wealth in the society. The platform distributes revenue through on-chain game rules, on-chain game assets, and smart contracts.
Besides, its professional team reviews technology and smart contracts to ensure fairness, security, and transparency. By using the innovative design of the economic model and autonomous community governance, Crypto Gaming will enable all parties in the ecology to achieve equality and mutual benefit.
The Traditional Gambling Market
Research estimates that 2023, the global gambling industry will generate up to $525 billion in revenue. The compound annual growth rate is nearly 4% between 2017 and 2023. Figures from the network report show that the total revenue of the gambling industry increased by 4.6% in 2016 to hit US$450 billion.
The revenue is expected to maintain steady growth between 2017 and 2020. In 2016 alone, the gambling market revenues in Asia, North America, and Europe exceeded $100 billion. However, many problems are still noticeable in the traditional gambling market. For instance:
- Data opacity and arbitrary modification of rules, or even fraud, triggering a crisis of user trust.
- Channel issuance, revenue monopolized by giants, high quality but niche games are difficult to produce, high development costs, as well as a low success rate.
- Users do not own virtual assets, setting of withdrawal limits, high monetization fees, and failing to achieve value circulation smoothly, which eventually affects player experience.
- Due to malignant inflation of the game, the interest of players is not guaranteed. Early players get a lot of game coins, equipment, and props to face the risk of depreciation in the middle and late period.
- The system between games remains rough and the player’s silence is costly. The assets in the game cannot be circulated across the game. This causes all the props and points to be cleared after the end of a game life cycle.
For these issues, it is believable that there is a surmountable gap in centralized gambling games that need to be addressed. The Crypto Gaming community offers viable solutions to the mentioned problems by creating a reliable gambling platform where players, investors, developers, and sponsors are winners.