Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 12th. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $4.64 or 0.00126657 BTC on exchanges including Bitsane, Stocks.Exchange, Coinnest and Kucoin. Ethereum Classic has a market cap of $498.50 million and approximately $128.28 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 10.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $127.33 or 0.03476759 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000642 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Ethereum Classic (CRYPTO:ETC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 107,464,537 coins. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Classic’s official website is ethereumclassic.org.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, Exrates, Coinhub, Bibox, BTC Markets, OKCoin International, Indodax, Koineks, BTC Trade UA, Poloniex, Coinroom, FCoin, BigONE, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptomate, Liquid, Cryptopia, YoBit, Gatehub, Bitfinex, EXX, LiteBit.eu, Coinone, Bitbns, ABCC, Coinut, LBank, CoinBene, Exmo, RightBTC, Bitsane, Crex24, Bittrex, Coinnest, ChaoEX, CoinEgg, BtcTrade.im, Binance, BitForex, Ovis, Bit-Z, CPDAX, HBUS, ZB.COM, HitBTC, Bithumb, QBTC, Kraken, C2CX, CoinEx, Gate.io, Upbit, Coinbase Pro, Korbit, BTC-Alpha, OKEx, Huobi, CoinExchange, Kucoin, CoinTiger, C-CEX, Instant Bitex and BCEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.