Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 21st. Monero Original has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $292.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Monero Original has traded down 2.6% against the US dollar. One Monero Original coin can currently be bought for $0.43 or 0.00011760 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.99 or 0.01234261 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00027031 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00007034 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00001732 BTC.
Monero Original Coin Profile
Monero Original is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org.
Monero Original Coin Trading
Monero Original can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.